Why Work For Us?
At MECX we invest heavily in our staff and we are committed to training and continued professional and technical development to assist you in achieving your potential.
We offer exceptional opportunities throughout the Company with scope for you to develop your career working alongside a team of professional experts to support you. Our Sister company MXR Consultancy Limited who are based in the heart of Media City Manchester recruits on our behalf for specialist or white collar roles.
We understand that our innovative techniques and specialist expertise are only as good as the people we employ! Our aim therefore is to continually recruit and develop the very best experienced professionals, to help us achieve our vision of becoming ‘the specialist contractor of choice’.
Our Greatest Asset is You!
At MECX, we believe our people are our greatest asset, which is why they are at the heart of our company and everything we do. The diversity of individuals and skills we require is simply huge and we need a large workforce of varied skills to match the size and complexity of our projects.
With such a range of projects and professions, MECX is the ideal place to develop your career. We offer a number of apprentice, graduate and roles for more experienced candidates, just check out the jobs below for further information.
What You Can Expect
When joining MECX we ensure all our staff receive:
- An exciting working environment, where you will contribute to exceptional projects that have social, economic and environmental significance.
- Extensive opportunities in which to further develop and broaden your knowledge and skills
- Regular performance and development review processes which help to promote regular discussions based on your own career aspirations.
- Have your say in our yearly employee engagement surveys, where your views and opinions are gathered anonymously so you can comment on aspects of your involvement, communication and the working environment.
We are committed to the principles of equality of opportunity. We aim to ensure that no employee or job applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race. The company is committed to the equal and fair treatment of all employees and job applicants.
Civil Operatives With PTS
- Mainly Wales but some works throughout the UK
Health & Safety Manager
Arborists Tree Climbers & Groundsmen
COSS With CS30 or CS31
Skilled Track Person
- Isle of Man
COSS SWL 1
- Chester & Cardiff
Skilled PTS Track Person
PTS Track Persons