- Arborists Tree Climbers & Groundsmen
- Arborists / Tree Climbers & Groundsmen with CS30, 31, 38 & 39
- Dependent Upon Qualifications & Experience
- 19th December 2019
- 1st February 2020
- 19th December 2020
MECX Group are looking for Arborists/Tree Climbers & Groundsmen for a new Vegetation Management Services Contract taking place in Abergavenny, Wales. We need experienced Tree Climbers & Groundsmen to hold CS30, CS31, CS38 & CS39. This is for a project which is taking place in Abergavenny starting February 2020.
Applicants must have previous vegetation management & rail experience. This is a hands-on-role where you will be part of a multi-disciplined vegetation management team so you may be required to work shifts, including days, nights & some weekends. Pay is dependant upon experience and qualifications.
– Sentinel Card (desirable)
– Valid BTA (desirable)
-Track Induction Certificate
– Full Driving Licence (desirable)
– First Aid Certificate (desirable)
– NPTC or Lantra CS30 and 31 Cross cutting and maintenance
– NPTC or Lantra CS38 Climb trees and perform aerial rescue
– NPTC or Lantra CS39 Operate the chainsaw from a Rope and Harness
People are our passion at MECX Group so when working with us you can expect the following:
- Opportunities to progress a guided career path.
- Provision of PPE clothing.
- Our core value Safety First, Safety Always is at the heart of everything we do – you will be expected to attend regular safety briefings with our teams to help keep you fully up to speed with the ever-changing railway industry.
If you’re interested in being part of a growing company and have the relevant experience and qualifications, please either email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 029 2167 7444 or just hit the apply button