- Business Support Co-ordinator
- Full Time- Interim Position To Cover Maternity Leave
- Excel, Word, Databases, Sentinel, Rail Industry Experience, Administration
- Pay Dependent Upon Qualifications & Experience
- 5th June 2019
- 10th June 2019
- 5th June 2019
MECX Group Ltd has created a temporary vacancy for Maternity Cover as a Business Support Co-Ordinator to join the company’s Cardiff office.
MECX works with asset owners, managers and their supply chain to maintain, renew and enhance infrastructure networks by delivering vital works and providing the essential services that they need to operate efficiently.
MECX provide works and services to support the maintenance and the enhancement of assets and facilities through the repair and renewal of railways and highways, as well as energy and utility networks.
Responsibilities and Duties
Provide support to the Project Co-Ordinator and Project Delivery Team in administrative functions.
- Manage the Network Rail Database ‘Sentinel’ to ensure all candidates competencies, Assessments, Medicals etc are kept up to date
- Manage the Company Access Database to ensure all candidates Training and individual tickets are kept in date
- Input relevant invoices and manage “off and on” hire reports
- Keep track of all company vehicles (Tax, Services, MOT etc)
- Book hotels/Accommodation for candidates working away from Home
- Monitoring of all candidates Fatigue Management
- Assist in ordering/Procurement of Plant & Materials for ongoing Projects and ensure purchase order numbers are issued for every order and log onto database
- Book Training courses, Medicals and D&A Tests etc for all Primary sponsored candidates
- Assist with P&L/Costing Reports for each individual project whilst liaising with Project delivery team
- Order and Issuing of PPE for all candidates.
Characteristics, Qualifications and Skills
The ideal candidates will need:
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong teamwork and client facing skills
- Any Previous experience or knowledge within the Railway Industry preferred. Must have experience in administration / computers (i.e updating databases, excel and word etc)
- Appropriate verbal and written communication skills
- ICT literate with accurate keyboard skills
- Using Microsoft Packages
Interested candidates please send your CV to email@example.com