- COSS SWL 1
- Contracted Full Time
- COSS SW PTS TIC AC/DC FIRST AID MANUAL HANDLING ICI
- Dependent upon qualifications & experience
- 2nd September 2019
- 10th September 2019
- 2nd December 2019
Following a period of sustained growth MECX Group has opportunities for a Skilled COSS SWL1 Person who have previous rail experience. Successful applicants will be experienced in all aspects of track work, safety & renewals. This is a hands-on-role where you will be part of a multi-disciplined team so you may be required to work shifts, including days, nights & some weekends. Full time contracted positions are available now. Pay is dependant upon experience and qualifications.
Essential Qualifications & Skills
- Valid and in-date Sentinel Card
- PTS – Personal Track Safety Certificate
- Track Induction Certificate
- Full Driving Licence
- Small Tools Ticket
- Industry Common Induction (ICI)
- First Aid
- Manual Handling
People are our passion at MECX Group so when working with us you can expect the following:
- Opportunities to progress a guided career path.
- Provision of PPE clothing.
- Our core value Safety First, Safety Always is at the heart of everything we do – you will be expected to attend regular safety briefings with our teams to help keep you fully up to speed with the ever-changing railway industry.
If you’re interested in being part of a growing company and have the relevant experience and qualifications, please hit the apply button