- COSS With CS30 or CS31
- COSS With CS30 or CS31 or Chipper Ticket
- Dependent Upon Qualifications & Experience
- 19th December 2019
- 1st February 2020
- 19th December 2020
Following a period of sustained growth MECX Group has opportunities for a Skilled individuals with COSS & CS30 or CS31 or Chipper ticket. Applicants must have previous vegetation management & rail experience. Successful applicants will be experienced in all aspects of vegetation management, track & track safety. This is a hands-on-role where you will be part of a multi-disciplined vegetation management team so you may be required to work shifts, including days, nights & some weekends. Location of work is in Abergavenny and contracted positions are available now for a minimum period of 3 weeks. Pay is dependant upon experience and qualifications.
Essential Qualifications & Skills
- Valid and in-date Sentinel Card
- CS30 / CS31 or Chipper Ticket
- PTS – Personal Track Safety Certificate
- Track Induction Certificate
- Full Driving Licence (desirable)
- Small Tools Ticket
- Industry Common Induction (ICI)
- First Aid (desirable)
- Manual Handling
People are our passion at MECX Group so when working with us you can expect the following:
- Opportunities to progress a guided career path.
- Provision of PPE clothing.
- Our core value Safety First, Safety Always is at the heart of everything we do – you will be expected to attend regular safety briefings with our teams to help keep you fully up to speed with the ever-changing railway industry.
If you’re interested in being part of a growing company and have the relevant experience and qualifications, please either email email@example.com or call 029 2167 7444 or just hit the apply button