- OLE Supervisor
- Full Time
- OLE Supervisor
- National Basis
- Excellent rates of pay plus benefits for right candidate
- 14th December 2018
- 1st February 2019
- 30th January 2019
Purpose of Job
To micro manage direct a team of construction operatives in the delivery of OLE schemes of work. Holds responsible for Plant, Labour, Tools and Materials.
Ensuring all works are planned, delivered and completed to statutory legislation, Network Rail Group and Company Standards, and Company management systems, processes and procedures.
Ensuring that works are delivered on time and within budget.
To promote an environment of best practise and safety lead, providing a focal point to both internal and external customers.
Principle Accountabilities Include:
- Micro manage team of construction workers and plant both on and off site.
- Ensure site operatives are fully briefed, competent and in control of daily site activities.
- Be certain that construction activities are in line with the planned delivery.
- Construction expertise within a multi-disciplinary infrastructure project, focussed on the buildability of design works in OLE.
- Collaboration with contractors, sub-contractors, the client and senior management
- Be certain all installations are constructed to design.
- Ensure all engineering documentation is accurate for the works being undertaken and are fully briefed to site operatives.
- Report site changes to Construction Co-ordinator.
- Ensure routine tests and quality checks are implemented during installation.
- Report non-conformances on site to Construction Co-ordinator.
- Ensure all site activities are carried out safely, in accordance with HSE legislation and NR safety standards are complied with.
- Be certain that all plant and labour have been booked and are aware of construction works prior to arriving on site.
- Be certain that all tools, plant and materials have been delivered on time, calibrated, with correct paperwork prior to construction works.
- Ensure that all fabrications have been completed prior to installations and to approved design.
- Ensure that all staff and plant have the correct competence, PPE and paperwork to undertake their duties.
- Record site queries, variations and site instructions.
- Maintain auditable records of all work planned and completed
- Follow a reporting regime for monitoring progress, quality, safety and commercial issues arising on site including running weekly site meetings to review progress, set targets in accordance with overall programme.
- Liaise with contractors and third parties for any planned lift and/or access requirements for heavy plant
- To work, follow and direct those working under supervision to company policies and procedures, ensuring all are upheld.
- To complete all reports and supporting documentations in the time scale set for the business needs per instructed from your reporting line.
- Monitor progress, quality, safety issues arising on site in accordance with the programme.
- Participate in risk assessments with regards to HSE
- Advise and mentoring junior staff
- Produce and submit verbal and written shifts reports on performance of scheme
- PTS AC
- OLEC 1
- OLEC 2
- All OLEC 3 Core Competence
- OLEC 4
- OLEC 5
- COSHH Appreciation
- CDM / CSM Appreciation
- Manual Handling
- Emergency First Aid
- Risk Assessment Accreditation
If you’re interested in being part of a growing company and have the relevant experience and qualifications, please hit the apply button.