- Overhead Line Engineer 3
- Full Time
- Rail Engineering OLEC3
- National Basis
- Excellent rates of pay plus benefits for right candidate
- 14th December 2018
- 1st February 2019
- 30th January 2019
Purpose of Job
To carry out all aspects of Overhead line construction in accordance with relevant procedures and current standards.
Lead, direct and mentor OLEC 1 and OLEC 2 staff members.
Principle Accountabilities Include:
- Install OLE in accordance with the Design, ensuring it is compliant to Network Rail Standards, ensuring the associated record of OLE is completed and signed
- Fabrication of OLE in accordance with the relevant design documentation and Network Rail Standards, ensuring the associated record of OLE is completed and signed
- Prepare small plant and materials in readiness for construction activities
- Only undertake work for which you are trained and competent to do.
- Work under direction to undertake construction activities
- Be able to use own initiative to undertake works activities following briefings.
- Report any defects to Supervisor, where practicable these are to be rectified.
- Accurately record all completed works and maintain records in accordance with company standards.
- To attend team briefs
- To work and follow company policies and procedures
- Work in accordance with Safety Critical Work Documentation.
- To complete all reports and supporting documentations in the time scale set for the business needs per instructed from your reporting line.
- Carry out and record OLE surveys.
- Advise and mentor junior staff.
- Keep an up to date and auditable work book, to aid with personal development and manage time accordingly
- PTS AC
- OLEC 1
- OLEC 2
- OLEC 3 Core Competence relevant to construction activities
- MEWP Operative
- Manual Handling
- Emergency First Aid
- Working At Height
If you’re interested in being part of a growing company and have the relevant experience and qualifications, please hit the apply button.