- PTS Track Persons
- Contracted & Zero Hour Positions
- PTS,TIC, AC/DC, Small Tools Ticket, ICI,
- Pay dependent upon experience & qualifications
- 14th February 2018
- 1st March 2019
- 1st May 2019
Following a period of sustained growth MECX Group has opportunities for PTS Track Persons with proven rail track experience. Applicants will be based out of our Crewe Office but will be working on various projects located across Northwest. This is a hands-on-role where you will be part of a multi-disciplined team so you may be required to work shifts, including days, nights & some weekends. Pay is dependant upon experience and qualifications.
Essential Qualifications & Skills
- Valid and in-date Sentinel Card
- PTS – Personal Track Safety Certificate
- Track Induction Certificate
- Full Driving Licence
- Manual Handling Certificate
- Small Tools Ticket
People are our passion at MECX Group so when working with us you can expect the following:
- Opportunities to progress a guided career path.
- Provision of PPE clothing.
- Our core value Safety First, Safety Always is at the heart of everything we do – you will be expected to attend regular safety briefings with our teams to help keep you fully up to speed with the ever-changing railway industry.
If you’re interested in being part of a growing company and have the relevant experience and qualifications, please hit email email@example.com