- Skilled PTS Track Person
- Contracted & Zero Hour Positions
- PTS,TIC, AC/DC, Small Tools Ticket, ICI, Track Renewals
- Excellent Rates of Pay Dependant Upon Experience
- 14th February 2019
- 2nd March 2019
- 2nd May 2020
Following a period of sustained growth MECX Group has opportunities for PTS Track Persons who have rail track experience. Successful applicants will be experienced in all aspects of track renewals and working with civils gangs. This is a hands-on-role where you will be part of a multi-disciplined team so you may be required to work shifts, including days, nights & some weekends. Full time contracted positions are available now. Pay is dependant upon experience and qualifications.
Essential Qualifications & Skills
- Valid and in-date Sentinel Card
- PTS – Personal Track Safety Certificate
- Track Induction Certificate
- Full Driving Licence
- Small Tools Ticket
- Industry Common Induction (ICI)
People are our passion at MECX Group so when working with us you can expect the following:
- Opportunities to progress a guided career path.
- Provision of PPE clothing.
- Our core value Safety First, Safety Always is at the heart of everything we do – you will be expected to attend regular safety briefings with our teams to help keep you fully up to speed with the ever-changing railway industry.
If you’re interested in being part of a growing company and have the relevant experience and qualifications, please email email@example.com