- Skilled Track Person
- 58 hours per week
- PTS, Small Tools Tickets, Disc Cutter, Robel Tamper, Generator, ICI
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Man
- Dependent upon experience and qualificiations
- 4th October 2019
- 1st November 2019
- 10th April 2020
Following a period of sustained growth MECX Group has opportunities for Skilled Track Persons who have rail track experience. Successful applicants will be experienced in all aspects of track renewals and civils. Civil Gangs Welcome to apply.
TCM/COSS 9x TM.
Location Isle of Man, Hotels and food allowance provided plus transport.
5x 10hr days plus 8hr Saturday morning 6/2
4/6/8week shift pattern TBC.
Pay is dependant upon experience and qualifications.
Essential Qualifications & Skills
- Valid and in-date Sentinel Card
- PTS – Personal Track Safety Certificate
- Disc Cutter
- Robel Tamper
- Small Tools Tickets
- Industry Common Induction (ICI)
People are our passion at MECX Group so when working with us you can expect the following:
- Opportunities to progress a guided career path.
- Provision of PPE clothing.
- Our core value Safety First, Safety Always is at the heart of everything we do – you will be expected to attend regular safety briefings with our teams to help keep you fully up to speed with the ever-changing railway industry.
If you’re interested in being part of a growing company and have the relevant experience and qualifications, please hit the apply button