The MECX team attended a very successful networking rail alliance event which was held at the DW Stadium in Wigan. The event was well attended by various businesses all coming from numerous sectors operating within the rail industry. The North West is now becoming a prominent part of the growth and development of the UK’s rail network with a primary focus on northern programmes, such as HS2, CP6, funding & investment, devolution, infrastructure, technology and of course supply chain engagement. Another key part of the Great North Rail development is Wigan & Springs Branch sidings with an investment of £46m into the train depot together with other maintenance facilities. All these fantastic rail development programmes will not only boost jobs for the North West but will also enable the MECX Group to recruit local people for local rail projects whilst boosting the local economy.
18th May 2018
- £100m South Wales Metro -TfW Begins Work
- British Steel Provided a Lifeline after Bid From Network Rail
- First ECI Contracts Awarded for South Wales Metro
- Rail Innovation Family Created by Major Railway Suppliers
- MECX Group Receive Certification from WCS
- Four Year High as UK Rail Revenue Increases
- HS2 Could Be Scrapped if Boris Johnson Becomes PM
- Is Northern Rail Close to Collapse?