The MECX team attended Port Vale FC on Friday to take part in a seminar being given by Tony Fradley in relation to Electrical Safety and Regulation within the Railway Infrastructure environment. The event was well attended & some high-level safety issues were raised and discussed. A follow-up briefing will be held in a few weeks time which will be pertinent to the subjects raised at the seminar and which the MECX team are looking forward to.
- £100m South Wales Metro -TfW Begins Work
- British Steel Provided a Lifeline after Bid From Network Rail
- First ECI Contracts Awarded for South Wales Metro
- Rail Innovation Family Created by Major Railway Suppliers
- MECX Group Receive Certification from WCS
- Four Year High as UK Rail Revenue Increases
- HS2 Could Be Scrapped if Boris Johnson Becomes PM
- Is Northern Rail Close to Collapse?