Today the MECX team attended the Midland Metro Alliance Event which was offering dozens of Black Country businesses the chance to showcase their services in relation to the Wednesbury to Brierley Hill tram extension project. With construction anticipated to begin in 2019, the scale of the route will produce a diverse range of opportunities for the MECX Group ranging from demolition to bridgework, labour, drainage, lighting plus much more.
17th April 2018
- £100m South Wales Metro -TfW Begins Work
- British Steel Provided a Lifeline after Bid From Network Rail
- First ECI Contracts Awarded for South Wales Metro
- Rail Innovation Family Created by Major Railway Suppliers
- MECX Group Receive Certification from WCS
- Four Year High as UK Rail Revenue Increases
- HS2 Could Be Scrapped if Boris Johnson Becomes PM
- Is Northern Rail Close to Collapse?