In addition to the challenges that infrastructure owners, operators and managers face in managing the practical operation of those critical networks that transport people, goods, and utilities, they also have to confront the task of maintaining the efficient operation of the buildings and grounds that combine to make up the overall estate.
We work with clients to understand the challenges that they face in operating and managing buildings, along with other facilities that are critical to their business operations. We know the importance of coordinating the physical workplace with the people, and we work with our clients to help them to achieve maximum efficiency.
MECX provides support through the provision of facilities management, maintenance and minor works, not only to our infrastructure clients but also to commercial and industrial businesses.
We provide a range of planned, reactive and lifecycle maintenance solutions for both space and infrastructure, while we also offer mechanical, electrical and specialist engineering services.
In addition to buildings, we also call on our infrastructure skills to extend our service capability beyond the fabric of our client’s buildings estates. We draw upon our well-defined knowledge of infrastructure assets to provide maintenance and renewal of the rail, road, energy and utility assets that our commercial and industrial clients own and operate.
Here are examples of the services that we offer to our clients:
- Interior and exterior fabric works: decorating, roofing, joinery, plastering, masonry and groundworks.
- Asset maintenance: mechanical and electrical systems, lifts and escalators, building maintenance systems, fire security and access systems, PAT testing
- Catering equipment support: maintenance of kitchen equipment, emergency breakdown, kitchen deep cleaning, safety checks
- Grounds and Landscaping: vegetation management, fencing maintenance, landscaping
- Industrial Cleaning
- Infrastructure maintenance, repair and renewal
If you would like further information on our full range of FM services then please contact one of our depots.