We are delighted to announce that we have successfully passed our latest ISO 14001 Certification again – with no significant findings raised. Achieving this certification sets out our approach to environmental management which we believe is key to achieving our company’s vision. What’s more the MECX Group are fully committed to being a sustainable business that can continue to improve through proactive involvement and engagement with our stakeholders, whilst providing a sustainable environment for current and future generations to come.
A few key aspects of having ISO 14001 environmental certification ensures that as a business we:-
- Continually minimise our environmental footprint.
- Diminish the risks of pollution incidents.
- Ensure total compliance with any environmental legislation.
- Identify cost savings with a greater emphasis on resource, waste and energy management.
- Improve environmental performance of our supply chain.
- Quantify, monitor and control the impact of any of our operations on the environment.
We are incredibly proud of our HSQE team, and in particular the hard work that our HSQE Manager – Liam Richards has put in over the last few months in order to to make our investment into this key ISO standard a significant reality.
This is yet another milestone achievement and one that reflects MECX’s future growth and development as a leading infrastructure specialist.